If you are a high school, college student or someone interested in entering the healthcare field you will need to take an Anatomy and Physiology course. The course is enormous and technical and will require a great deal of your time. My textbook was over 800 pages with multiple photos.
Some survival tips for you would be to:
- Get organized – keep up with class assignments and study dates.
- Do not skip these classes like you would English.
- Prepare before you attend class. Keep up with your reading and studies.
- Use study guides, the library and even study groups. Do not get behind in your study.
- This is one subject that you will need to study each day.
- If you need help then ask for it, you might need a tutor if it becomes overwhelming.
- Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.
- If you need a study tool consider a study guide. Today there are various study guides even those with 2D and 3D illustrations of the human body. These could make learning fun and effective. Usually these guides are broken down into modules where you can take one module at a time so you are organized and efficient in your study.
Make your study time efficient and manageable. If you class has a lecture online then download and print this outline to help you study. Understanding anatomy is very possible, but there is still memorization such as all the bones in the body. It will appear overwhelming, but just take it a chapter at a time. Make flash cards if they help you. Learn the language of anatomy.
If you need direction and organization to keep from getting overwhelmed then consider a human anatomy study guide. I have found that these online guides will get your organized and reduce study time. Taking a college course and paying for a textbook is not cheap, but most study guides are inexpensive and will make easy work of your course, if you will be dedicated in using this supplement.
You can survive the courses and enjoy yourself at the same time if you will utilize all of aids that are available to you today such as 2D and 3D illustrations. There are plenty of tips to studying A&P, but no tricks or secrets. This course will have to be understood, but consider a study guide to help you get organized and gain quick understanding of this enormous subject.